We are educational thought leaders; we utilize both practice and theory to
develop best practice in educational technology and innovation.
Educational Technology Program Development
Customized EdTech Programs
We design, create, and implement customized edtech programs (e.g. digital citizenship, device roll out programs, social media training, robotics programs etc.) that meet any organization's mission and needs. We use research, data, and design thinking principles to ensure that the edtech programs we implement meet today’s standards, are forward thinking, and sustainable.
We (but not limited to):
- Conduct gap analysis and benchmarking of edtech programs to understand the current capacity and produce recommendations reports to overcome identified areas of growth.
- We lead actionable professional development (PD) on best practices in integrating technology and innovation in any educational setting. Our PD models ranges from ad-hoc one-on-one support to formal training.
- Directly hire and provide highly qualified edtech integration specialists for organizations looking to grow their edtech and innovation teams.
- Conduct regular research and curate resources to implement the best edtech and innovation tools to better teaching and learning practices.
- Provide support and guidance for senior managers to effective develop, execute, and communicate their edtech and innovation program’s values, mission, and long term plans.
Educational Innovation Program Development
Customized Innovation Programs
We design, create, and implement customized educational programs to innovate teaching and learning practices.
These programs include (but not limited to):
- STEM / STEAM/ STREAM / DREAMS - we build and develop short and long term curricular for educators to integrate in any school setting.
- Coordination, planning, and oversight of innovative events and workshops such as TEDx, Hour of Code, parent safety information evenings, Hackathons, etc.
- Robotics programs - we develop and implement comprehensive extra-curricular or integrated in curriculum programs for all students. We also provide PD for educators on standing up their own robotics programs.
- Space design and creation - we provide end-to-end design, creation, and management of innovative learning space to support all ages and stages of learners (e.g. maker space, ideation/inquiry labs, robotics labs, etc.).
Speciality SET Programs
These speciality programs were created and built by SET.
Maker Movement Program Development
Innovation Program Development and Speciality SET Program
We design, develop, and implement maker movement programs (extra-curricular or integrated into curriculum) for all learners. We also provide comprehensive PD along with curating and pricing equipment and materials (e.g. 3D printers, laser cutters, hand tools, software etc.).
Our SET Maker Program offers a redesign of curriculum that incorporates the maker movement into new and current course offerings.
Speciality SET Program
SET Lab helps educators evolve and grow their capabilities by examining the intersection of theory and practice in education. SET Lab supports educators and administrators in conducting valuable research within their classrooms and/or schools through the SET Lab Design Thinking process.
Speciality SET Program
SETpreneurs is an entrepreneur program for students in grade 6-12. This program guides students through the entrepreneurial process to design and build a service or product to solve a problem they deem worth solving. This program utilizes face to face and digital delivery of material and inspires students to be self-directed and motivated. SETpreneurs teaches the lifelong skills needed for today’s youth to be entrepreneurs.